Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Doc Johnson's Beaded penis sleeve


I receive my penis sleeve a couple of months ago from an online sex shop, this beaded penis sleeve is been with me for quite some time now and I have been enjoying its perks, especially when I’m away from home and working in other places. Beaded penis sleeves did serve many purposes for me:  1.) it was a great substitute for a masturbator, 2.) it made me hard during the foreplay and 3.) It gave pleasure to my partner because of its added bead texture. A bonus to this is that, my partner can actually use it for her vibrators and dildos. With that, I can say that this is one of flexible toy that you can try out if you have enough money to spare.

Beaded Penis sleeve is made out of TPE, which is a phthalate-free material, making it a very safe toy to use. It measures about three inches long and one inch thick. This sort of worried me because my girth size was more than an inch, I suppose. Fortunately, it wasn’t as tight as I assumed it to be so it was still comfortable to wear. The outer texture has some white pearl and blue beads that look pretty gorgeous.  It can even pass for a cabinet display. All in all, the penis sleeve has a total of 12 beads that are lined in rows of three.  The beads are covered and secured in individual pouches to make sure that they don’t pop-out and fall while the sleeve is in use. These beads are made of plastic and they are as small as ball bearing. What’s more is that the sleeve is a little bit spiked, but they are very soft and located in between the beads for an added pleasure when you use it to your partner. The beads are removable, so you can actually remove them if you’d like to use the sleeve without an additional texture.

Cleaning the sleeve was a bit daunting because of the presence of the beads and the spikes. I cleaned mine with an anti-bacterial sex toys cleaner, mild soap and warm water. The daunting part here is that, it is necessary to clean the inside part and if you used lubricants, placing it under running water won’t do the trick. What you should do is, turn it inside out so that you can brush off the inner structure of the sleeve. However, you should be careful in turning it because you might poke the beads pouches and the beads might shoot out and pop in your direction. If you want to be safe, you can take out all the beads first before you start cleaning it. Let the sleeve dry out before keeping it in a clean storage box.

No comments:

Post a Comment