Monday, July 9, 2012

ADAMS PLEASURESKIN REVIEW



I am not particular with realistic dildos because I’d prefer clitoral vibes or something small enough that I could carry around when I’m at work. But then I again, I have realized that it is also good to explore and discover other adult stuff. When I finally decided to get a dildo, I made sure that I’m going to get one of the best out there. I was looking around the online sex shop, this toy caught my attention; both because the packaging was appealing and that it carries my surname. At that moment, I already knew that it was meant for me. So I paid for it, went home and tried it out. All I can say is that, it was a great experience. It’s pretty huge but still satisfying. This is not recommended for beginners. The look and feel is very realistic, plus the material used Pleasureskin makes it even closer to the real thing.

Adam's Pleasureskin Cock is a realistic dildo that has the look and feel of a real man’s penis. It shaft is smooth and it felt great especially when it was lubed up.  I have noticed that it was a bit greasy but it was eliminated after several washes. It also an odd smell, which unfortunately, did not fade even after washing it for several times. It is soft, but firm enough to stand and maintain its shape.

The toy Adam's Pleasureskin Cock measures around 8 inches, but only 6 1/2 inches is insertable; but still, I still find that quite long. The diameter measures 1 7/8” at its widest point, so it’s really not a small toy. One good thing about this toy is that, the texture feels real inside and that it does have quite a few play options. I like the fact that it comes with a suction cup and thus, you can mount it at any flat surface. It’s just that, it didn’t work well on some surface. Also, this can be used for harness play, making it an ideal toy for gay and lesbian plays. The thickness of the toy gave me that feeling of fullness that I really enjoyed so much aside from being so realistic. I think that is the real essence of a realistic dildo and I’m glad Adam has it.

Since PleasureSkin is a porous material, you cannot share this with anybody else, unless you decide to use condoms. Cleaning can also be daunting especially is you used it anally. To clean it, you have to wash it with warm water and anti-bacterial soap, or wipe it down with an anti-bacterial sex toys cleaner.  After drying it up, it is important to dust it off with cornstarch to keep the quality of the material. Never use talc powder as it can be harmful for your health. For best results, use water based lubricants.

Sex shop net is a great online sex shop where you can find a variety of adult toys including realistic dildos, masturbators, vibrators and a lot more. They offer discreet shipping to protect customer’s privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment